Monday 13 May 2013

App-etite- Hungry Shark

I go through stages of being really addicted to certain games on my Ipad Mini.
For a while its been Hungry Shark and man is it addictive. You start off as a small reef Shark and you basically have to eat your way to the highest level which would be the biggest Shark, The Great White.

Ive got a Hammerhead shark which is the 3rd shark, a good game if you like a bit of gore, as they show blood they make it very PG however.
You can also dress your shark up if thats your style.

Sometimes you go so far under the sea you kind of feel like your actually there like you panic when you cant find a gap to go up to the surface. They make it very realistic, I can only imagine as I have not been to the bottom of the sea myself.

Its free. Enjoy





No comments:

Post a Comment